Bring your kids
Campervan trip around Portugal is sure to be a fun experience, and taking the kids along for the ride will add to this adventure. Spending quality time with your children in your campervan is sure to offer a holiday experience that will stay in your hearts and minds for years to come. However, there are few things you should keep in mind before you start to plan your campervan rental Portugal holiday.
One of the most important things to remember when you book your campervan is whether you bring your own childseat or if you need to rent it. He have child seats for children of all ages, check our rental extras.
If your children are young, or if you are travelling with a baby, it is a nice idea to have them closer to you, so that you can not only spend time with them, but also keep a close eye on them. Our campervans for 5 persons have 3 seats in the front and 2 seats in the back, so its the perfect setup for the family!
Another important thing to consider while traveling with children in your motorhome hire is how you are going to keep them entertained. There are a few things you can bring along that don’t make any noise and can keep them occupied for hours on end in a campervan trip:
- Pack plenty of toys (or as many as luggage restrictions for motorhome hire allow.)
- Play games such as “I Spy”
- Pack plenty of snacks. This should also reduce the number of stops you make in your campervan while traveling.
- Bring along game consoles, with head phones, and buy a few new games for the kids.
- Pack some board games and colouring-in books.
Keep these few things in mind before you travel and you are sure to have a family holiday that will be enjoyable and remembered for a lifetime to come.
What are you searching for?
- Camping info
- Portuguese food
- Bring your kids
- Distances / driving in Portugal