We guarantee the best price on motorhome hire in Portugal
- How does our "best price guarantee" works?
- Our online booking system will automatically give you the best deal for your motorhome hire, based on your travel dates.
- Our guarantee:
- If you find the same motorhome for a lower price elsewhere before you book with us or even up to 24 hours after you book with us, we will match it .... guaranteed!
- How does it work:
- Send the quote to us on email@example.com with:- the name of the company where the same motorhome is cheaper;
- the cost of the cheaper vehicle;
- your search criteria (dates / times / number of passengers / destination, etc);
- your name;
- email address and contact telephone number
For price matching quotes please email through the entire quote. Check our Terms & Conditions for more info.
Terms and Conditions - Best Price Guarantee
- Alternative quote will be for the same vehicle type (specifications, condition and age), dates, pick up / drop off locations and terms;
- Alternative quote must be from a Portuguese company, with rent-a-car license an must be in Euros;
- This price match is valid for alternative quotes found within 24 hours of booking;
- Valid for the initial quote only and non-negotiable beyond our initial offer;
- West Coast Campers reserves the right to withdraw this offer if quote and/or vehicle is deemed to not be the same or vehicle is booked under different terms and conditions;
- Best Price Guarantee is subject to change and can be withdrawn at any time and without prior notice;
The traditional motorhome hire companies in Portugal are a lot different from West Coast Campers.
In Portugal, most motorhome rental companies often offer a cheap lead in price and then add on all the extras such as limited kms, compulsory insurance, living equipment, starter packs, extra drivers, payment fees, etc.
If you receive a cheaper quote than West Coast Campers offer, we advise that you research exactly what is being offered.
The unwary can get caught out by grabbing the cheap quote from another company only to find they end up paying over twice what they had initially budgeted on.
West Coast Campers are not of the traditional style and we aim to take the confusion and clutter out of renting a motorhome.
Our rental rates are low and uncomplicated meaning you won't find unpleasant surprises before or after your camper holiday with us.
We pride ourselves in having very user friendly rental terms and insurance options with a 'No hidden costs' policy.
PAYMENT METHODS FOR MOTORHOME HIRE
When you book the motorhome, you pay only 50% of the rental price, this way we ensure that your vehicle will be reserved for the dates requested. The other 50% of the rental value is paid 15 days before the date of arrival.
As for the means of payment, we accept only bank tranfers, cash, Visa and Mastercard credit cards (+ fee of 2%) or PayPal (+ fee of 5%).The reservation will only become effective upon receipt.